The Nevada Camera Club has a long history of outstanding programs for the photographer at any level. The topics are a mix of inspirational, technical, and hands on with our cameras. We have professional photographers as speakers who share their expertise in their photographic discipline. The images and information presented inspires our members and guests alike. Our programs are presented at our first meeting of each month. If you’d like to attend one of our programs or become a featured speaker please contact our Programs Chairperson.
2016 Scheduled Programs
- March 11, 2016 - Matt Carter speaking on sports photography. He does Live Action Photography. Based in Las Vegas.
- April 8, 2016 - Kevin Cannon, Ass’t Director of Photography at the Las Vegas Review Journal. His expertise is Photojournalism.
- May 13, 2016 - Rick Sammon, Canon’s Explorer of Light. Will be speaking at CSN.
- June 10, 2016 - John Zablocki of The Nature Conservancy. Speaking on projects in Moldavia.
- July 8, 2016 - Jon Carmichael returns speaking on Event Photography.
- August 12, 2016 - Jeff Scheid presentation on Ranching on the High Desert of Genoa, Nevada. A photographer with the Las Vegas Review Journal.
- September 9, 2016 - Larry Hanna speaks about Ghost Towns.
- October 14, 2016 - David Marquardt, a program about the ins and outs of Architectural Photography.
- November 11, 2016 - Ron Phelps making our mouths water talking about Food Photography.