The Nevada Camera Club has a long history of outstanding programs for the photographer at any level. The topics are a mix of inspirational, technical, and hands on with our cameras. We have professional photographers as speakers who share their expertise in their photographic discipline. The images and information presented inspires our members and guests alike. Our programs are presented at our first meeting of each month. If you’d like to attend one of our programs or become a featured speaker please contact our Programs Chairperson.
2019 Scheduled Programs
- January 11, 2019 - Cindy Wilson, How to Improve Your Travel Photography
- February 8, 2019 - Ken Papagne, The Evolution of a Photographer
- March 8, 2019 - Corinne & Shawn Severne, Using Neutral Density Filters in Nature Photography
- April 12, 2019 - Lisa Langell, Contemporary Photography: Making Modern Art
- May 10, 2019 - Matt Rich, 10 Tips for Being a Better Photographer
- June 14, 2019 - Nancy Good - https://www.nancygoodart.com/photographic-art.html
- July 12, 2019 - Patrick Hsieh
2018 Scheduled Programs
- February 9, 2018 - Christopher Balmer, nature photographer and instructor from Idaho Falls, ID.
- March 9, 2018 - Las Vegas News Bureau representatives, Kelly Luchs and Ilana Short
- April 13, 2018 - Cathy and Gorden Illg from Adventure Photography Photo Tours will present a program on Dynamic Wildlife Photography.
- May 11, 2018 - Joseph Rossbach, landscape photographer.
- September 7, 2018 - Bring Your Camera to Club
- October 12, 2018 - Beyond Monthly Competitions -- NCC Sharing Night
- November 9, 2018 -- John Batdorff https://johnbatdorff.com/